Friday, March 31, 2017

120 IU students get scholarships

Iqra University (IU) Islamabad Campus on Thursday awarded scholarships to 120 talented students enrolled in the graduate and undergraduate programs of the university, says a press release.

In this a scholarships award ceremony was held at the main hall of the campus with Dean / Director Dr. Muhammad Islam in the chair.

"I am delighted to see such bright students who have dedicated themselves to a life of learning, scholarship and service, " said Dr Muhammad Islam.

He added that Iqra University high-ups are confident that the seeds being planted today through these scholarships would bear fruits for the benefit of the country.

The ceremony was attended besides others by heads of all departments and faculty members from the departments of Management Sciences, Fashion and Textile Design, Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering and Social Sciences.

The recipients of 3.5 and above CGPA were granted upto 60 percent waiver on the tuition fee. Parents and families of students also attended the awarded ceremony and celebrated their children's success with joy. 

3 comments:

  1. Great Blog... The information you shared is very effective for learners I have got some important suggestions from it, Keep Sharing such a nice blog.
    Rent A Car Islamabad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed by reading your article and say thanks for sharing valuable information with us. I published a similar article I hope you visit here and appreciate me. Visit here :-
    Home Shifting & Packing Service Islamabad

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic piece of writing that I enjoyed reading. The first time I read your post, I found it fascinating. I'd like to express my gratitude for this article.
    Packing Service in Islamabad

    ReplyDelete