Sunday, April 18, 2021

The Scene of My School

At full time my school presents a scene of great hustle and bustle. There are about one thousand students in my school. My school is situated in a big city. Full time is the busiest part of the day are called peak hours.

The rush of traffic at the full time is at its peak. My school is situated on the biggest road of the city. The big urban transport buses, wagons, cars, motorcycles and tongas pass up and down from morning till late in the night. Traffic policemen are always on duty here and they regulated the heavy traffic efficiently. Well over a hundred thousand vehicles and half million people pass up and down this busy through fare in a single day. At full time there is lot of problems of the parking of vehicles. Parents are also anxious and in great harry at that time. Due to these problems traffic also jammed. There is a great noise of horn blowing. All in all, we can say that the scene in my school during full time is full of noise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment