Sunday, April 18, 2021

A Scene at a Railway Station

The scene of the railway station is always very interesting and exciting for me. Last week I had to go to Multan to see my cousin. I decided to go by train. I reached the railway station and bought ticket.

Then I entered the platform. I was surprised to see the scene at railway station. 

There were different scenes at railway station. I could see trains coming and going with a lot of passengers inside them. The platform was full of passengers. There were piles of luggage on the platform. Some people were walking restlessly. The station master and his staff moved above hurriedly when a train came. Colorful advertisements could be seen on the walls of the station. The vendors were busy selling their things. They were crying loudly. Their brightly lit stalls attracted the passengers. Passengers bought meals, fruit, books and magazines. 

The porters in their red shirts could be seen everywhere they demand much money for less service. When the train came at the station people moved hurriedly. They bumped into one another. Passengers ran to get their compartment to another. Some pickpockets were also mixed among the passengers. Beware of these pickpockets at such crowded places. 

No comments:

Post a Comment