Friday, April 23, 2021

Active Passive Voice (Present Indefinite Tense)

Active / Passive Voice (Present Indefinite Tense)
A You take a bath daily. P A bath is taken by you daily.
A Khurshid helps Noshaba. P Noshaba is helped by Khurshid.
A The boy makes the picture. P The picture is made by the boy.
A She loves her cat very much. P Her cat is loved by her very much.
A We use milk for making cheese. P Milk is used by us for making cheese.
A She likes apples. P Apples are liked by her.
A The mother loves the children. P The children are loved by the mother.
A We do not like boxing. P Boxing is not like by us.
A Does she know me? P Am I known by her?
A Who boils eggs? P By whom are eggs boiled?
A He loves his son. P His son is loved by him.
A They play hockey. P Hockey is played by them.
A I like mangoes. P Mangoes are liked by me.
A My mother loves me. P I am loved by my mother.
A The peon rings the bell. P The bell is rung by the peon.
A It weakens the body. P The body is weakened by it.
A They remove the cause of the disease. P The cause of the disease is removed by them.
A They wash out harmful acids. P Harmful acids are washed out by them.
A All the students like him. P He is liked by all the students.
A We pluck flowers. P Flowers are plucked by us.
A I do not punish him. P He is not punished by me.
A They do not write a letter. P A letter is not written by them.
A We do not read the lesson. P The lesson is not read by us.
A Do you like apple? P Is apple liked by you?
A Does he eat mangoes? P Are mangoes eaten by him?
A Does she solve the sum? P Are the sums solved by her?
A Who boils eggs? P By whom are eggs boiled?
A Why do you laugh at him? P Why is he laughed at by you?

No comments:

Post a Comment