Friday, April 9, 2021

My School

School is the place where we learn to read and write. It is the most crucial place for a student. It helps us to learn new things. Some of the walls are massive and ceilings are very high.

Even the cruel summer fails to make our classroom hot and humid. The location of my school is just by side of their historic fort. The high walls of the fort scarred with signs of wind and weather, look wonderful. They have a mystery of their own. We understand our history lesson very well because of nearness to the famous fort. The teaching staff of my school is kind and devoted. A large playground with a row of evergreen tall trees faces the school building. What is more, it is away from all the hustle and bustle of the main road. I am glad that my school is far ahead of others in good results, sports, debates, library and scouting. Schools teach us how to be consistent and punctual.

No comments:

Post a Comment