Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Why I Love Pakistan

Patriotism is a natural passion. It is the love for one’s country, nation, tradition laws and even the land. Surely, a man becomes emotionally attached to the place where he lives. Aristotal said: 

Man is social animal. 

Man cannot live alone. He needs friends to help him, to sympathise with him and to love him. Hence love for one’s country is a natural thing. 

I love Pakistan because perhaps, it is the only state in the world that was established on the basis of some ideology. The two nation theory is the root of his ideology. This country was created in the name of Islam. Its constitution is totally  based on Islamic principles. It is regarded the citadel of Islam. 

The citadel of Islam Pakistan 
My own, my native land!
I love thee and thee alone

I love Pakistan because it is my own country. I live in it. I breathe its air. I drink its water and eta its food. It has protected me, it has educated me. Moreover, it is the land of my forefathers. They  have loved it and sacrificed for it. Their bones are buried here. I still remember the places where we played and where we promised to the loyal to our land. 

“I only regret that I have but only one life to lose for my country.”

I love Pakistan because of its people. They are loving and cooperative. No doubt, they speak different languages and have different cultures, but they are one nation. They feel for others. I love Pakistan because of its natural beauty, golden traditions and fertile fields. It is the land of great villages, mighty mountains, fast flowing rivers, surging streams and lush green fields. Our irrigation system is simply the best. It keeps our fields green and give us food full of energy. 

I love my country because it is the land of ancient civilization Mohenjodaro, Harappa and Taxila are known for their ancient heritage and antiques.  

The world is my country, 
All mankind are my brothers
And to do good is my religion 

I love my country for its natural resources. Different types of minerals are found here. I love Pakistan because it is the land of great people. It is the home of great warriors, poets, thinkers, leaders and artists. Even the common men of Pakistan are superior to any other people in the world. The Pakistanis believe in the sovereignty of God. They have belief in the equality of men, democracy, rights of people and peace of universe. In short, they are the people of great courage and faith. 

A man of courage is also a man of faith

Pakistan is our country, our homeland. For me it is the fairest of all lands. I love it with my heart and soul. 

 

1 comment:

  1. What a great article . I like this article because of its design and interface.online courses in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete